Sunday, March 27, 2022

Puddle play

 Today I got a new outfit and plushie so I took it out to play in the puddles :D


Shown on Lullabeeb Infant


My outfit~
Blush. Ribbed Onesie - Chick 

Fits~Toddleedoo baby

LullaBeeb Infant

Comes with~21 onsies

Find it~Roselline event


My Hat~KitCat - Somdae Ducky Bucket Hat


My plushie~ {Wyld Panda} Baby's First Plushie - Dinosaur

Meipon has~9 commons

1 rare

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

Wearable

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My blush~LullaDreams Originals  <3 - Newborn Under eyes

It comes with blush and nose highlight

My nose blush~DudaDreams Originals <3 -Nose blush FATPACK Opal+LullaBeebs

My under eye crease~LullaDreams Originals  <3 - Newborn Under eyes-tone 1

My dino birthmark~LullaDream Originals <3 - Dinosaur Shaped Birthmarks

My freckles~LullaDreams Originals <3 - Heart Freckles

My snot and chapped lips~DudaDreams Originals <3 - Baby is unwell 

My dirty hands/feet/face~LullaDreams Originals <3 - Dirty Hands Feet and Face

My hair~*barberyumyum*S14(FAT) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...