Sunday, March 6, 2022

Play zone

 Mama took me to the play zone today and I had so much fun!



My dress~{Seams Legit} Cassie

Fits~Lullabeeb Infant

Bebe Toddler

Bebe Toddler Chonk

Available in~10 colours

Fatpack allows you to mix and match


My baby gates~{Seams Legit+Lagom} Babygates 

Available in~12 colours

Fatpack includes colour HUD with extra mix&match options plus all 3 toy boards

toy boards make sounds on touch

Find them~Daydream event-March 12th


My pram with baby~#7 LMC & [Starries] Dolly Pram- Pink

#5 LMC & [Starries] Baby Doll - Baby A

The pram and Doll are an old gacha and may or may not still be available

My play mat~[Starries] Dino Play Mat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My tights~{maple} Little Mia Tights

Fits~Lullabeeb infant


My hat~KitCat - Somdae Bucket Hat (Piggy)

Fits~resizes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My blush~LullaDreams Originals  <3 - Newborn Under eyes

It comes with blush and nose highlight

My under eye crease~LullaDreams Originals  <3 - Newborn Under eyes-tone 1

My dino birthmark~LullaDream Originals <3 - Dinosaur Shaped Birthmarks

My freckles~LullaDreams Originals <3 - Heart Freckles

My dirty feet~LullaDreams Originals <3 -- Dirty Hands Feet and Face

My hair~*barberyumyum*S14(FAT) 

My ears~^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...