Saturday, March 12, 2022

Learning to cook

 Mama said today she'll teach me how to cook! I'm going to make breaksfast for everybuddy!






Lagom - Lil bear play kitchen

Comes with~Kitchen,Fridge,Island

White bowls,Colourful bowls,Messy bowls,Bread bin,White cups,Colourful cups

Microwave,Mixing bowls,Small plates white and colourful,White plates,Colourful plates

Storage containers,Toaster,Chair

Texture change hud lets you change the colour of 

Fridge,Microwave,Toaster,Breadbin,Kitchen,Island,Chair


Animations~

Chair~12 animations

Island~10 animations

Fridge~2 animations

Kitchen~8 animations

Total of  32 animations

~more chairs means more animations~

Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...