Saturday, March 12, 2022

Candy shop

 Mama took me to the carnival and I found a candy store!




My outfit~LilLoves Dino Baby Onesie

Fits~Lullabeeb infant

Find it~Daydream event

Available in~Dino,lion,bunny,magical starfish,dreams moon


My candy and vending machine~Lilla's Candy Vendy

What the machine does~Gives you candy and snacks on touch (includes all the products)

Meipon has~8 commons

            1 rare

Find it~Daydream event

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hairbow~. Tiptoes - Sunny Bow Wrap Headband

Fits~Resizes to fit most avatars


My sandals~. Tiptoes   Charm Sandals V1

Fits~Lullabeeb infant

Bebe Toddler

Toddleedoo

Bebe Youth (original and small feet)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My blush~LullaDreams Originals  <3 - Newborn Under eyes

It comes with blush and nose highlight

My nose blush~DudaDreams Originals <3 -Nose blush FATPACK Opal+LullaBeebs

My under eye crease~LullaDreams Originals  <3 - Newborn Under eyes-tone 1

My dino birthmark~LullaDream Originals <3 - Dinosaur Shaped Birthmarks

My freckles~LullaDreams Originals <3 - Heart Freckles

My hair~*barberyumyum*S14(FAT) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...