Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Sugasaurus

 Mama got me a new outfit and now I'm a dinosaur covered in sprinkles!



My outfit~~*Buglets*~ Dino Romper

Fits~Lullabeeb Infant

Bebe Toddler

Toddleedoo

Bebe Youth

Tweeneedoo

Comes with~Romper,Texture change hud for spikes and zipper

Available in~15 colours

8 fatpack only patterns

Find it~Daydream Event

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My slippers~. tiptoes - Fuzzy Monster Slippers 

Fits~LullaBeeb infant

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth

Toddleedoo

Maitrya

Jake/Gianni

Available in~9 patterns

34 colours

~~~~~~~~

My blush~LullaDreams Originals  <3 - Newborn Under eyes

It comes with blush and nose highlight

My nose blush~DudaDreams Originals <3 -Nose blush FATPACK Opal+LullaBeebs

My under eye crease~LullaDreams Originals  <3 - Newborn Under eyes-tone 1

My dino birthmark~LullaDream Originals <3 - Dinosaur Shaped Birthmarks

My freckles~LullaDreams Originals <3 - Heart Freckles

My eyelashes~DudaDreams Originals <3 - Messy Eyelashes

My hair~Fluffles//: Lucy Base Blonde

~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...