Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Morning ride

 Me and mama went for a bike ride this morning :D





My outfit~mun.bani : My little Romper

Fits~Toddleedoo fitted

Toddleedoo Chubby

Find it~Toddleedoo faire


My head~[AK BabyX] - Head #03

Comes with~Rigged and unrigged eyes

Braces,tongue piercing,Teeth

Control HUD

Brow shape,Shape for TD and BebeToddler

4 talking animations

Alpha for head,eyes,head&eyes

5 hair alphas

8 face skins with brows,8 without brows

matching ear skin

Developer kit,face light,gestures,system eyes

Works with~Toddleedoo

Bebe Toddler

May work with other bodies,but hasn't been tested so try a demo first <3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My shoes~Sleepy. Chloe Sandals

Fits~Rigged for;Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Bebe Chonks

Fits the small bebe feet and the big bebe feet

Find them~Roselline event


My bike~2. Sleepy Fawn. in bloom balance bike

My hair~S.E Lelutka Evox Plastic Heart D-Blonde 17

My shape~Base shape from the head,slightly modded

my skin~[ Pity Party ] Daffodil Lelutka Evo X { Tone 3}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...