Thursday, April 28, 2022

Pretty dress

 I'm going to a party and got a new pretty dress :D


Shown on Bebe Toddler


My outfit~{Seams Legit} Rebecca 

Fits~Lullabeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Find it~Toddleedoo fair 2022


My head~[AK BabyX] - Head #02

Works with~Bebe Toddler,Toddleedoo

This head is an EVOX head

Comes with~Rigged and unrigged eyes

Braces,tongue piercing,Teeth

Control HUD

Brow shape,Shape for TD and BebeToddler

4 talking animations

Alpha for head,eyes,head&eyes

5 hair alphas

8 face skins with brows,8 without brows

matching ear skin

Developer kit,face light,gestures,system eyes


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hairbow~[mun bani] Vintage : Bowheadband 

Fits~Unrigged,resizes


My shoes~[Vk!] Iris Sandals

Fits~Bebe Toddler

Toddleedoo


My hair~pr!tty - Julia - [Reds] -Bun-

Fits~unrigged,resizes

[ Pity Party ] Daffodil Lelutka Evo X { Tone 3}

My eyes~Muriel. Cindy Eyes - Ice

~~~~~~~~~~






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...