Saturday, May 14, 2022

DinoPox

 I've got dinopox! they're like chicken pox but for dinosaurs



My head~*ToddleeDoo* Head PLUS - APPLE 

What it does~You can use normal Toddleedoo skin,

      BOM skin

EVOX skin

Ears have an AO

Fully bento head

Find it~Toddleedoo fair

~~~~~~

My Chickenpox~Bloom Tintable BOM Chickenpox Gift

Works with~BOM and EVOX


My outfit~TRU-Let me sleep

Fits~Bebe Toddler

Toddleedoo

Bebe Youth

Comes with~Shirt,Shorts,Slippers,2 eye masks


My towel~TRU- Towel hat(bow)-Dinosaur

Fits~Resizes

My thermometer~DudaDreams Originals <3 - Baby is unwell 

My sick tray~::CP:: 7. Don't Get Sick Tray!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shape~default shape that comes with the head

Skin~Pity Party Daffodil Lelutka



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...