Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Reading time

 I got cool books today!

I don't know what the reads say but the buttons make sounds!


Old MacDonald book resized for the purpose of this blog,other two books are the normal size


My books~[Starries Books] 1-2-3 Count The Sea

[Starries Books] Let's Look at Colors~

[Starries Books]  Old MacDonald

What they do~Wearable or rezzable

Click page to turn the page

Each button makes it's own sound

Count the Sea book can be found for free at Crayon Club

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My outfit~{L.F.C} Pietra BODY CANDY

Fits~Lullabeebs Infant

Also showing the Pietra Hair bow and Pietra Bib


My play mat~StarriesDino Play Mat

My gate~Starries Baby Prison Playpen

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...