Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Duckies

 Today a group of duckies came and taught me all about themselves!

They even gave me books and clothing :D



My books~[Starries Books] Ten Little Ducks!

[Starries Books] Bedtime, Little Ducks

What they do~Ten Little Ducks makes sound when you click the numbers

Both books open/close/page turn

Can be worn as a hud or rezzed out

Can be set to public,group only,or owner only access

Books have been sized down for the purpose of this blog

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My swimsuit~{Blumbli} - Ducki Swimsuit

Fits~Bebe Toddler

Toddleedoo

Recently updated to the newest bodies


My hat~Sleepy Fawn. sunhat ~ duck

Fits~Resizes


My ducks~JIAN Pekin Duck :: Duckling - Looking

JIAN Pekin Duck :: Static Duck - Walking

My wooden ducks~~*larnia*~ wooden ducks - mommy and duckies (berry)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...