Monday, May 30, 2022

Fire Fighter

I'm pretending to be a firefighter today! do you need me to recuse you? :D


 

My head~[AK BabyX] - Head #04

Works with~Made for Toddleedoo and Baby Toddler but could work with other bodies

Always try demo first

Comes with~Rigged and unrigged eyes

Braces,tongue piercing,Teeth

Control HUD

Brow shape,Shape for TD and BebeToddler

4 talking animations

Alpha for head,eyes,head&eyes

5 hair alphas

8 face skins with brows,8 without brows

matching ear skin

Developer kit,face light,gestures,system eyes


My firetruck~[Starries] Sit-N-Ride Scooter - Fire Truck 

Fits~Resizes

What it does~Walk and push

Sit and ride

Fire particle when walking/riding

Find it~Nuggets Relay for Life Pet Rescue

Money from this fire truck goes towards RFL


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My outfit~{Sweet Hearts} Fire Fighter 

Fits~Bebe Toddler

Comes with~Jacket,Pants,Boots,Helmet,Fire Extinguisher

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...