Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Farm

 We found a pool area at the farm today! 

It was So much fun :D



Shown on Bebe Toddler


My outfit~Peanut Gallery Stasha Makai 

Fits~Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Toddleedoo

Comes with~Romper,Hairbow,Sunglasses,Sandals(not shown)

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

8 designs to pick from


My shoes~The Popcorn Tree Canvas shoes

Fits~Lullabeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Fatpack includes Bebe Toddler Chonk and Bebe Youth Chonk

Meipon has~20 designs 

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My pool stuff~Shutter Up! Summer fun

Miepon has~8 commons

2 rares

2 ultrarares

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

Each item has 1-4 poses in it 

Each pose works with toddler,infant,youth and adult

~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...