Monday, June 20, 2022

Tea Party

 Welcome to my tea party!

Would you like lots of sugar or lotsss of sugar?

Shown with LullaBeebs Infant

My dress~Sweet Potatoes Sindy Dress

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event (opens 20th at noon)


My tea pot~[Sherbert] Full Perm  Tea Pot #2 

Comes with~Tea pot with tea inside

Tea pot without tea inside

Tea pot lid

Texted tea pot

AO maps

UV maps

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event (opens 20th at noon)

This is a full perm mesh kit 

and includes everything you need to create your very own tea pot!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My table~Nana's Nook Kids Picnic Table

My plate of food and teaset(behind me)~*Closet Chickies* Emily Bedroom Set

Only using the included tea set and plate of food

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...