Saturday, June 18, 2022

Puppy swim time

 I'm going to teach my new puppy to swim like a shark!

or float cuz I don't know how to swim yet **giggles**





My outfit~Cherry Tot~Camilu

Comes with~Jumper,Headband(not shown)

Fits~Lullabeebs Infant

Comes in~14 colours

              ~7 patterns 

Find it~Baby Mine Event


My skin~DudaDreams Originals <3  - Sateh Skin T2

My freckles~DudaDreams Originals <3  Heart Freckles

My blush~DudaDreams Originals <3 Body and Ear Blush

My snot~DudaDreams Originals <3 Baby is unwell

My eyelashesDudaDreams Originals <3 Messy eyelashes

My birthmark~DudaDreams Originals <3  Dinosaur birthmark

DudaDreams Originals <3 Bunny Birthmark

My boo boos~ DudaDreams Originals <3  Boo Boo set


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My puppy~JIAN Pets Pointers / Spotted Bwn Pup Shark Companion

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...