Thursday, June 16, 2022

Pride

 I went to Pride today and took lots of pictures! :D

It was so much fun and filled with so much love <3 



Shown on Toddleedoo 

~~~~~~~

My outfit~Cherry Tot-Paty Outfit

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Bebe Youth,Bebe Youth Chonk

Comes with~Shirt,Pants

Find it~Woodland Kids event


My shoes~Sister Friend-Baby Shoes Striking-Purple

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Toddleedoo

Resizes

Find them~Daydream event


My hat~Sister Friend- Feather Hat-Pink

Fits~Presized for LullaBeebs infant but resizes to fit most

Find them~Daydream event

~~~~~~~~~~~

My backdrop~[Bad Unicorn] Pride Backdrop (Night) - Pride Party Gacha


My pose~~Kauai Wave Poses~ Ann Pose 3

Comes with~Pose ball,Camera

This pose may not be for sale anymore

~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...