Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Farm life

 I'm learning what it takes to be a farmer today!


Shown on Tweeneedoo

My outfit~Seams Legit  Jean Overalls

Comes with~Overalls with sweater

Overalls without sweater

Colour HUD for sweater

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Find it~Daydream event


My shape~Sister Friend Alyan Shape EVOx Tween 

Works with~Tweeneedoo,LeLUTKA Avalon Head

Find it~Daydream event


My plants and scarecrow~Lagom&Seams Legit - Lil Farmer 


My tractor and trailer~Starries Sit-N-Ride Tractor - Blue


~~~~~~~~

My shoes~.{Recess}. - High Top Sneakers [pink]

.{Recess}. - High Top Sneakers [pattern HUD]

Fits~Tweeneedoo

Youth big feet,small feet

Unrigged


My pose and flower~Kokoro - Annyzinh - 6

My hair~Magika - Oats

My skin~[ Pity Party ] Daffodil Lelutka Evo X { Tone 3}

My freckles~LeLUTKA EvoX.Freckles.011

Comes with the head

My eyes~Muriel. Cindy Eyes - Ice

My body~~TweeneeDoo 

My Head~LeLUTKA Avalon Head

~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...