Sunday, June 12, 2022

Prettyful

 I went on a prettyful walk today 

and found some flowers that smelled so good :D



Shown on Lullabeebs Infant


My outfit~Top~The Popcorn Tree-SunSuit-Vintage flowers

                 Bottoms~The Popcorn Tree-SunSuit-Watercolor Floral

Comes with~Shirt,Shorts

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Toddleedoo

Find it~Daydream event

This is a combo of two outfits

Thanks Maddie for letting me blog this!


My sneakers~Sister Friend- Baby Shoes Pastel-pink

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Toddleedoo

Find it~Daydream event


My boo boos-DudaDreams Originals <3 - Boo-boo set

Works with~LullaBeebs Infant

Comes with~Booboos for Elbow,Knees,Forehead

Blue,Yellow,Mixed plasters for knee

Plaster for forehead


My dinosaur~ Little Absinthe RAWR Brachiosaurus pink patch

What it does~rawrs when you touch it

Dinosaur comes much bigger,but was resized for the purpose of this blog

~~~~~~~~~~

My skin~DudaDreams Originals <3  - Sateh Skin T2

My freckles~DudaDreams Originals <3  Heart Freckles

My blush~DudaDreams Originals <3 Body and Ear Blush

My snot~DudaDreams Originals <3 Baby is unwell

My eyelashesDudaDreams Originals <3 Messy eyelashes

My birthmark~DudaDreams Originals <3  Dinosaur birthmark

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...