Sunday, July 17, 2022

Ice cream shop

 Mama took me to the ice cream shop today and let me pick the ice cream! :D




My skin~Toddles Jupiter-tone 1

Works with~LullaBeebs Infant

                                                   LullaBeebs Infant Head - Aquarius

Find it~Baby Mine event


My layers~DudaDreams Originals-Runny nose (baby is unwell kit)

-Undereye crease

-Dinosaur shaped birthmark

-Heart Freckles

-Body and Ear blush

-Chin,Nose,and upper lip highlight

-Booboo on elbows and knees

-Messy lashes

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Most of them can also be bought for Toddleedoo Opal head

~~~~~~~~~~~


My outfit~Viva Kids-Jisun romper-Pink

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Find it~Baby Mine event


My hair bow~ZB-Baby Tutu's&Flower Headbands-Pink

My shoes~17. Sleepy Fawn. fairy tales shoes ~Floss

~~~~~~~~~~

My body~LullaBeebs Infant

My shape-Made myself

My head~LullaBeebs Infant Aquarius

My pose~Click-Precious

~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...