Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Octoday

I'm feeling like an octopus today!



 


My outfit~Cherry Tot Yoko-dots-purple

Fits~LulalBeebs Infant

Find it~Baby Mine event


My shoes,hat,and glasses~The Popcorn Tree-Summertime-Mermaid

Comes with~Shorts,Tank top,Sunglasses,Sandals,Hat

Only showing the Sandals,Hat,and Sunglasses

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe Toddler

Find them~Thimble-A kid's event-July 20th

Stay tuned for a full blog of the outfit


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My octopus plush~Palette - Octoplush-Pink

Comes with~Left hand,Right hand,Hug,Decor

Fits~Resizes to fit most


my octopus treat~YOKAI - Octopus Ice Cream - gift


~~~~~~~

My skin~DudaDreams Originals <3  - Sateh Skin T2

My freckles~DudaDreams Originals <3  Heart Freckles

My blush~DudaDreams Originals <3 Body and Ear Blush

My snot~DudaDreams Originals <3 Baby is unwell

My eyelashesDudaDreams Originals <3 Messy eyelashes

My birthmark~DudaDreams Originals <3  Dinosaur birthmark

~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...