Friday, August 12, 2022

Am I beautiful?

I got into mama's make up and curlers!

Am I beautiful now? 




Shown on Toddleedoo Baby and Toddleedoo Apple Head


My outfit~Little Pumpkin Liam Romper

Fits~Toddleedoo 

Available in~8 colours

Find it~Daydream event


My makeup~DudaDreams <3 - Play Makeup 

Works with~Bom,Toddleedoo Opal head,EVO X,LullaBeebs Infant

Showing the EVO X verison

Comes with~Blush,Eyeshadow,Fake Lashes,Lipstick,Brows,Full face

Find it~Daydream event

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My vanity and clutter~::CP:: 1. RARE: Mama's Make Up Table 

My necklace::CP:: 7. Mama's Pink Necklace

My lipstick tube~::CP:: 3. Mama's Pink Yipstick 

My earrings~::CP::   6. Mama's Pink Earrings

My hair~::CP::  3. Mama's Curlers Wig! 

~~~~~~~~~~

My skin~[ Pity Party ] Peony Skin Tone 3 

My freckles~LeLUTKA Avalon Head -Add ons

My hair base~LeLUTKA Avalon Head -Add ons

My shape~Comes with the head,I just edited it a little

~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...