Monday, August 15, 2022

Beach life

 Life is better in flip flops!

So I'm getting ready to go back to the beach!




My outfit~The Popcorn Tree- Summertime Request - Life is better

Comes with~Shirt,Shorts,Flip flops,Hat,Sunglasses

Fits~Toddleedoo

Bebe Toddler

Find it~Daydream Event


My skin~Baby Faces l TDLR l ARCHER

Works with~Bom,Apple Head


My shape~Baby Faces l TDLR l ARCHER

Edited a little to be more personalized to my tastes


My head~*ToddleeDoo* Head PLUS - APPLE 

Works with~Bom and Evo-X

Skin being shown is BOM not Evo-X


My body~Bebe Toddler Body 3.5


My blush~Izzie's -Freckles & Blush 

Works with~TD Heads,Omega,Bom


My freckles~Izzie's -Freckles & Blush 

Works with~TD Heads,Omega,Bom


My veins and Blemishes~Izzie's - Body Veins & Blemishes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...