Sunday, August 14, 2022

Laundry day

 Today is laundry day so I'm going to help mama! :D




My outfit~{Seams Legit}  I dressed myself Jany

Comes with~Skirt(shirt) Pants,Bra

Fatpack comes with a texture HUD

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler/Bebe Toddler Chonk

Toddleedoo

Find it~Daydream event


My hand socks~{Seams Legit} Handsocks 

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Toddleedoo and Bebe toddler can be found in the Seams Legit I Dressed Myself!

the toddler size was an old gacha,so may not be for sale


My makeup~DudaDreams <3 - Play Makeup 

Works with~Bom,Toddleedoo Opal head,EVO X,LullaBeebs Infant

Showing the LullaBeebs verison

Comes with~Blush,Eyeshadow,Fake Lashes,Lipstick,Brows,Full face

Find it~Daydream event

~~~~~

My basket~LF - Laundry Basket Costume Pink 

not sure if this is still for sale,I can't find it

My totes~.mini muffin. Cubby Tote-Stuffed animals and dress up

~~~~~~~~~~

My hair~Tram L0525 hair / HUD-B

My skin~DudaDreams Originals <3  - Sateh Skin T2

My freckles~DudaDreams Originals <3  Heart Freckles

My blush~DudaDreams Originals <3 Body and Ear Blush

My snot~DudaDreams Originals <3 Baby is unwell

My eyelashesDudaDreams Originals <3 Messy eyelashes

My birthmark~DudaDreams Originals <3  Dinosaur birthmark

My dirty feet~DudaDreams Originals <3 Dirty Hands Feet and Face

My ears~^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...