Monday, August 8, 2022

Boat Ride

 I took my boat out today! I'm going to find some new fishys to bring to the pond




My boat~Starries-Pop Pop Boat+extras

Made for~Toddlers,Youth

What it does~Driveable,Fits 33 kids,Realistic sounds can be muted

3 animations,resizable

Comes with~Boat for toddlers,Boat for youth,holdable mini (real sized) pop pop boat, hat, bucket and captain hat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My swimsuit~. tiptoes - Cinched Tank Swimsuit - Tropical Pastel

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth

Comes with~Tank top,Shorts,Alphas for Lullabeebs


My goggles~tiptoes . tiptoes - Super Safety Swim Set - Seashells

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth

Comes with~Life vest,Arm floaties,Goggles,Innertubes

~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...