Friday, August 5, 2022

Play time

 I spent all morning playing in my new outfit and my new plushie paci!




My outfit~Cherry Tot-Pia outfit

Comes with~Shirt,Shorts

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Find it~Woodland kids event

Available in~Elephant,Bear,Llama,Panda,Unicorn

~~~~~~~~~~

My paci~Chololo. Animal Plushies Set / Dino Green 

Comes with~Paci plushie,Huggable plushie

Includes animated and nonanimated

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant,Resizes

Find it~Woodland kids event


My shoes~[E]. Omo Sneaks+Socks-Snow

Comes with~Shoes,Socks

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Paired with Omo Socks pattern pack

~~~~~~~~

My hair~Tram L0525 hair / HUD-B

My skin~DudaDreams Originals <3  - Sateh Skin T2

My freckles~DudaDreams Originals <3  Heart Freckles

My blush~DudaDreams Originals <3 Body and Ear Blush

My snot~DudaDreams Originals <3 Baby is unwell

My eyelashesDudaDreams Originals <3 Messy eyelashes

My birthmark~DudaDreams Originals <3  Dinosaur birthmark

My ears~^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...