Saturday, August 20, 2022

my lil unicorn

 I got new toys for my room!

I'm having so much fun :D






My outfit~Tilted Halo-Braille Can't Touch This
Fits~LullaBeebs Infant
Comes in~10 designs

My rug~Down the rabbit hole Dancing queen rug
What it does~4 animations plus props
Find them~Find it~Thimble-A kid;s event

My wall deco~Down the rabbit hole  Reading rug wall deco
Find them~Find it~Thimble-A kid;s event

My bear shelf~Down the rabbit hole  Reading room bear shelf
What it does~5 animations plus props
Find them~Find it~Thimble-A kid;s event

My unicorn~ .: Sweet Moments :. pose 84
Comes with~Unicorn,Pose ball
Works with~LulllaBeebs Infant
~~~~~~~~~~~~

My hair~Tram L0525 hair / HUD-B

My skin~DudaDreams Originals <3  - Sateh Skin T2

My freckles~DudaDreams Originals <3  Heart Freckles

My blush~DudaDreams Originals <3 Body and Ear Blush

My snot~DudaDreams Originals <3 Baby is unwell

My eyelashesDudaDreams Originals <3 Messy eyelashes

My birthmark~DudaDreams Originals <3  Dinosaur birthmark

My ears~^^Swallow^^ Pixie Ears 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...