Sunday, October 23, 2022

Come play with us

Hello, Danny. Come and play with us. Come and play with us, Danny. Forever



Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple head


My outfit~Flaminko Grady twins

Fits~Toddleedoo,Bebe toddler

Bebe Youth,Tweeneedoo

Comes with~Clean dress,Bloody dress,BOM tights,Shoes,Dirty eyemake up

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


~My layers~

DudaDream Originals <3 - Under Eye Crease 

DudaDream Originals <3 -Baby is unwell TD

DudaDream Originals <3 -Body and Ears Blush for TD 

DudaDream Originals <3 -Cheek Rash

DudaDream Originals <3 - Dinosaur Birthmark 

DudaDream Originals <3 -Dirty Hands Feet and Face 

Izzie's - Freckles & Blush 

Izzie's -  ToddleeDoo Baby Hairs Hairbase

Izzie's -  Body Veins & Blemishes 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...