Sunday, October 23, 2022

Spirit board

 I call upon any spirits that would like to commicate with me tonight



Shown on Tweeneedoo and Apple head


My dress~{Seams Legit} Sara - Halloween 

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Find it~At the main store for Toddleeween hunt


my leggings~Lagom - BOM Leggings [ Halloween 9 ]


My skin~{Flying Bunny} Samara Skin 

Works with~Toddleedoo Head+ heads

Created for Tulip,but works on Apple too


~Layers~

~:DudaDreams: Eye Scar

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

.ARISE. Face Wounds / 4


~Deco~

Junk Food - Spirit Board Black (Blood)

JIAN Halloween '17 Group Gift :: Disgruntled Lounging Cat

{Flying Bunny} Caveirudo - hand 01 / GiFT toddleeween

JIAN Caged Candles

[EmilyHearts] - Mannequin Kid Bust

Junk Food  - Candle Cabinet


~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...