Monday, October 24, 2022

Day of the Dead

You make me
Un poco loco
Un poquititito loco
The way you keep me guessing
I'm nodding and I'm yessing
I'll count it as a blessing
That I'm only
Un poco loco 


Shown on Tweeneedoo and Apple head


Day of the Dead costume Miepon

Showing~Shoes-ConVan Hitops DOD Marigold,ConVan Hitops DOD Spider
Pants(on dress outfit)-Skeleton Tights(BOM)
Suit~DOD Marigold Suit
Dress~DOD Costume Marigold 
Hat~Day of the Dead Bowler hat
Facepaint~Dress paint-Marigold DOD face paint
Dress paint-Spider Web DOD Face Paint
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meipon Fits~Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth
Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Meipon has~15 commons,1 rare

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...