Saturday, October 29, 2022

Ketchup

I'm putting ketchup on my oatmeal..it'll be fine..everything's fineeee

**giggles** 



Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple head


My ketchup layers~~:DudaDreams: Ketchup Face,Ketchup Hands

Comes with~Ketchup face,Ketchup hands,Fangs

Fits~BOM layers,created uses Toddleedoo heads

Find it~Roselline event

Also available in EVO-X and Lullabeebs


My ketchup bottle~DudaDreams<3 & {PixelBbaby} :: Ketchup Bottle 

Fits~Comes with kid size and adult size

Find it~Roselline event


My chair~Kitty Kate-Grow with me Highchair-Bunny

What it does~Infant-11 animations with props

(also rezzes an infant seat)

Toddlers-7 animations with props

Parents+infant-4 animations with props

Parents+toddler-4 animations with props


My outfit~{Seams Legit} Richard Romper

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo


My bib~little*star - Silicone Bib 

Fits~resizes

she doesn't seem to have an inworld store,and her MP is empty at the time of doing this blog


My leg~{FlyingBunny} Mechanics leg - 003  

Fits~Toddleedoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...