Thursday, October 27, 2022

Uhoh

 Uhoh sketti-oh look what the kitty did!!!



Shown on Toddleedoo

My outfit~TRU-Halloween Collection-Onesie 4,Fatpack only pants

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler

Toddleedoo

Trinket machine has~10 commons,2 fatpack onlys

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My watch~Little Pumpkin Baby Watch

Fits~Resizes to fit most

Find it~Roselline event


My pose~{Seams Legit} Dramatic pose-Dramatic sit 2

10 static poses for every dramatic moment in your life

Includes the mirrored pose as well

Find them~Roselline event


my kitty~4. NACH Coeur D'amour CatPillow

Meipon has~ 3 rares and 19 commons plus the 20 pull special

Find it at Thimble-A kid's event

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...