Thursday, October 27, 2022

Vmpires

 I had to babysit the baby tonight..he's so annoying trying to escape all the time!




My dress~{Lula Belle} Layla Dress 

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe toddler,Chonk

Toddleedoo

Find it~Roselline event

Available in~8 colours,fatpack also available


Headband~{Lula Belle} Bat headband

Fits~Resizes to fit most


My shoes~.Tippy.Tap. Giulia Shoes

Comes with~Shoes,Socks


My face makeup~Flaminko Grady twins-Dark eyes face paint

My coffin~{Little.Friend.Clothing} Rosalie Vampire Coffin pose 11

pose not being used,just the coffin

My baby~ [Black Bantam] just born vampire baby nakey 4

My backdrop~Paparazzi - backdrop - Gothic Castle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...