Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Blast Off!

I got a new rocketship lamp today,so I'm going to blast off and meet all the aliens! :D



 

My outfit~Baby Smell - Cloud Set-Pink

Comes with~Sweater and shorts-attached

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Find it~Little moon kid's event

Available in-8 colours


My rocketship lamp~.mini muffin. Rocket Nightlight 

What it does~Touch window to turn on/off light

Touch the ship,legs,and star to change colours

9 colours to pick from via a menu

Find it~Little moon kid's event

one in hand is resized for this blog

one on floor is actual size


Planet earth~4. :Pandicorn: Planets - Earth

Moon plushie,alien, and wall deco-Boogers-Super Nova bedroom set

no longer for sale

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Body~Toddleedoo Baby

Head~Toddleedoo Apple


Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...