Wednesday, November 16, 2022

defender of the castle

 I am a Knight,the defender of this castle!

The Prince and Princess will always be safe with me on duty!




Shown on Toddleedoo

My outfit~Seams Legit-Lil Knight
Comes with~Armor,Helmet
Fits~Lullabeebs infant
Bebe toddler,toddler chonk
Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo
Available in~25 colours

My sword and shield~Lilla's Sword In Stone - Shield
Lilla's Sword In Stone - Sword
Find them~Mainstore on the second floor there's a sword in a ston
,just sit on it and hope for the best -giggles-

My shoes~Tippy Tap-Andrea sneakers-Pink
Fits~Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo
Comes with~Sneakers,Socks

My castle~Lagom - Build-a-Castle
Comes with~20 pieces,a texture change hud(10 colours),Guide HUD to show all pieces
This is a put together yourself kit(kinda like lego kits) so it can be as big or small as you want it to be! You're only limited by your own creativity! Some pieces even have fun playful animations :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prince and Princess blog coming later
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...