Friday, November 11, 2022

Dinosaur

 I got new dinosaur socks and dinoaur lamps! :O





Shown on Tweeneedoo body 


My dress~{Lula Belle} Ezra Dress

Fits~Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Find it~Daydream event-November 12th

Available in~12 solid colours

12 polkadot colours

Each pack comes with both soild and polka dot


My tights~Lula Belle} - BOM Ribbed leggings

Works with~Bom bodies

Available in~24 colours

Comes in 3 packs,Pastel,Neutral,Dark


My sock~{Seams Legit} Rosie Socks 

Fits~

Kids~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe Toddler,Toddler chonk

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Adults~Reborn

Legacy

Maitreta

Find it~Daydream event-November 12th

Available in~24 mini packs,10 patterns in each hud

Texture shown can be found in Texture pack 24


My hat~::LittlePumpkin:: Alice beret-Lilac

Fits~Presized for toddler and adult,includes resize script

Find it~Woodland kids event

Available in~8 colour


My lamp~Muffin Dino light-Rainbow pink

Comes with~12 colour options

What it does~touch to turn on and off

Find it~Woodland kids event

The lamp shown has been resized because I like big dinos and I can not lie -giggles-

~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...