Friday, November 4, 2022

Duckies

 Look at my duckie toy! they quack and move




Shown on Toddleedoo

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My outfit~{Seams Legit} Grace

Fits~LullaBeebs Infant

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Toddler Chonk

Toddleedoo

Find it~Woodland Kids event-Novemeber 5th

Available  in~20 designs


My duckies~{Seams Legit} Duck Clackers-Pink mix

What they do~Ridable

Ducks make pop sounding when walking

Ducks move up and down while walking

11 poses-picture shows Glide pose

Available  in~Blue,Blue mix

Pink,Pink mix

Green,Green mix

Yellow,Yellow mix

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My sandals~Flying Bunny-Fluffy-Pink

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Toddleedoo

Tweeneedoo



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...