Monday, December 19, 2022

Coal

 I found a bag of coal in the closet today! 

It's prefect for my snow people :D




Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple head

My outfit~{Lula Belle} Micah Romper 

Fits~Lullabeebs infant,Bebe toddler

Toddleedoo

Available in~12 colour options

Find it~Little Moond kid's event


My leggings~{Lula Belle}  BOM Ribbed Leggings-Coal 


My shoes~.Tippy.Tap. Giulia Shoes 

Comes with~Shoes,Socks

Fits~Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo


My hat~Shutter Up!Santa hat

Find it~The giving tree at Thimble event-December 20th


My mittens~{Bratty Lane}Pandy Snuggles Complete Outfit(group gift)


My coal~~:DudaDreams: &{PixelBaby} Naughty List Baby

Comes with~Coal,Coal bag,BOM soot for hands(TD and LB)

pose is included in coal and coal bag

Find it~Daydream event


My face layers~

~:DudaDreams: Dinosaur Birthmark EVOX

~~:DudaDreams: Under Eye Bags  EVOX

~:DudaDreams: Frostbite 70% EVOX

~:DudaDreams: Snow Flakes EVOX

LeLUTKA.EvoX.Freckles.012

~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...