Monday, December 19, 2022

Milk

 I'm having some milk and cookies at the winter party :D

I hope there's none of my face,that would be soooo embarrassing



Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple Head

My dress~{Seams Legit} Lil Princess - Patterns 

Fits~Lullabeebs,Bebe toddler,toddler chonk

Toddleedoo

Available in~25 patterns

Find it~Little Moon Kid's event


My milk and cookies~:DudaDreams: &{PixelBaby} Nice List Baby

Comes with~Milk layer,Milk,2 Cookie options

Find it~Daydream event

Pose is in the milk and cookie


My face layers~

~:DudaDreams: Dinosaur Birthmark EVOX

~~:DudaDreams: Under Eye Bags  EVOX

~:DudaDreams: Frostbite 70% EVOX

LeLUTKA.EvoX.Freckles.012

~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...