Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Snow day

 The weather person told mama that the roads were too snowy and icy for me to go to school!

I was really sad,but then mama told me we could make snow people and play all day!



Shown on Toddleedoo with Apple+ head


My sweater~{Seams Legit} Ham Christmas 

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe Toddler,Toddler Chonk

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Comes with~Sweater,Texture HUD(60 textures)

Find it~At the main store as a group gift


My leggings~Lagom - BOM Leggings [ Christmas Two ]-7

Comes with~24 patterns


My shoes~Tippy Tap Andrea sneakers

Comes with-Shoes,Socks

Fits~Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo


My hair~*Pink Hustler* Santa Inc 2020 gift 

Fits~Unrigged

may or may not be for sale,it was in a gift last year


My bangs~Magika - Oats

Fits~unrigged

~~~~~

My face layers~

~:DudaDreams: Frosty Kawaii Lashes TD Apple

~:DudaDreams: Dinosaur Birthmark EVOX

~:DudaDreams:Under Eye Bags  EVOX

~:DudaDreams:Cheek Veins EVOX

~:~:DudaDreams:~ Frostbites FATPACK

~:DudaDreams: Snow Flakes FATPACK

LeLUTKA.EvoX.Freckles.012

~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...