Saturday, December 24, 2022

Mistletoe

 I found some mistletoe,now mama can give me all the kisses!

Just mama though..I don't want cooties for christmas!



Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple head(EVOX)

My dress~{Lula Belle} Noelle Dress-Emerald 

Fits~Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth

Available in~Coal,Emerald,Lilac,Mint,Peach,Rose,Ruby,Sky

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My shoes~Tippy Tap Giulia Shoes

Comes with~Shoes,Socks

Fits~Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo


My ear muffs~{Lula Belle} Fluffy Bow Ear Muffs

Fits~Unrigged,Resizes

Available in~Two colour packs

Pastels~8 colours

Darks-8 colours

Find it~Roselline event


My pose~Rainbow Nuggets-Mistletoe Baby

Comes with~Mistle toe prop,Pose

~~~~~

My layers~

~:DudaDreams:~ Frostbites 

~:DudaDreams: Under Eye Bags  

~:DudaDreams:Dinosaur Birthmark

LeLUTKA.EvoX.Freckles.012

~~~~~~~~~~~






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...