Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Running

 I found a shopping center that looked a bit sad

So I made snow people and ran away!

Don't tell on me -giggles-



Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple+ 


My hat~Baby Burp Fall[in] Cozy - beanie

Fits~Unrigged,resizes


My sweater~{Seams Legit} Ham 3.0

Fits~Lullabeeb infant

Bebe toddler,toddler chonk

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Comes with~Sweater,Texture HUD(32 textures)

Make sure to look for Ham with Halloween textures

Ham 2.0 with Christmas textures


My pants~Tiptoes Basic Leggings (Winter Palette) - White

Fits~Bebe Toddler

Toddleedoo(also comes with Toddleedoo boot size to wear under your boots)


My boots~Baby Burp  Soft Winter Boots

Meipon has~11 commons,1 uncommon,1 rare

rare has 15 colours,fatpack available

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe toddler

Toddleedoo

Find them~Thimble-A kid's event


My pose~Rainbow Nuggets-Simple poses-Happy baby

Comes with~5 poses


My face~

~:DudaDreams: Under Eye Bags  

~:DudaDreams:~ Frostbites 

~~~~~~~~






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...