Friday, January 6, 2023

Little Bear

 I have a little bear on my sweater and in my hand!

I'm just like Little Bear from cartoons :D


Shown on Toddleedoo

My sweater~Chololo. Button Sweater Bear Gray

Fits~Kids~Lullabeebs infant,Bebe Toddler,Toddleedoo

Adult female~Maiterya,Legacy,Reborn

Adult male~Jake,Gianni,Legacy men

Find it~Roselline event


My pants~. Tiptoes - Toasty Leggings

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe Toddler,Bebe Youth

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Find them~Woodland Kid's event

Also comes with a pair to fit under boots


My shoes~.Tippy.Tap. Andrea Sneakers 

Comes with~Sneakers,Socks

Fits~Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo


My scarf~{Lula Belle} Pom Pom Scarf-Darks

Comes in~Dark pack and Light pack

8 colours per pack

Fits~Resizable

Find them~Woodland Kid's event


My bear~hive // my teddy soft brown 

~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...