Sunday, January 8, 2023

Princess

 I'm a pretty pretty princess!





Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple head+ EVOX

My outfit~Enchantique. Betty Overalls-unicorn

Fits~Bebe Toddler,Toddleedoo

Comes with~Sweater,Onesie,Texture HUD for sweater(12 colours)


My shirt~Toddleedoo undershirt found in the Toddleedoo hud


My sandals~Sleepy. Chloe Sandals 

Fits~Bebe Toddler,Chonk

Bebe Youth,Chonk,Petite

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo


My makeup case~Little Pumpkin Lila Makeup Bag / pink

What it does~Animated hand hold,touch to open/close

touch for animated lipstick or eyeshadow brush

Find it~Woodland Kids event


My make up face~Dudadreams Play makeup

Works with~Lullabeebs infant

Toddleedoo heads

EVOX heads

All options are bom and not appliers


My harness and crown~Pacify-Cutie Fairies

Comes with~Harness with wings,wings,wand,crown

Fits~Toddleedoo and unrigged

Find it~Woodland Kids event

~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...