Friday, January 13, 2023

Muisc star

 I'm going to be a big music star when I'm grown!




Shown on Toddleedoo with Apple+ head


My outfit~{Seams Legit} Bean Pack-HUD 3

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe Toddler,chonk

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Comes with~Shirt,Pants,Texture HUD with5 patterns,5 solids

Available in~10 texture pack options

Fatpack available

Find it~Daydream Event


My piano~[Llamaby] Magic Touch Piano

What it does~Each key plays the piano note

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

Opens Jan 20th 2023




My guitar~{Little Tots}  Avocado Guitar - Pink (TDB)

What it does~each button has a song

Animated for infant and toddleedoo


My drum~Shutter Up! Rockband

Comes with~Drum,Drum sticks,Pose

Light and dark stool,Microphone,Pose

Guitar,Pose

Formally under the TRU brand

~~~~~~~~

My layers~

~:DudaDreams: Dirty Hands Feet and Face-Dirty feet and knees

~:DudaDreams: Dinosaur Birthmark EVOX

~:DudaDreams:Under Eye Bags  EVOX

~:DudaDreams:~ Frostbites FATPACK

(Enfer Sombre*) LeLutka EvoX Hairbase - Amanda

LeLUTKA.EvoX.Freckles.012

~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...