Monday, January 23, 2023

PugTastic

 Today is a pugtastic day! It's like fantastic but with pugs!



Shown on Toddleedoo

My dress~Flaminko! Love Is Outfit Flower

Fits~Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Available in~5 patterns

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My shoes~BabyBurp-Soft Mary Jane &Leg warmers

Fits~Lullabeebs

Bebe toddler

Toddleedoo

Meipon has~14 commons

1 rare(fatpack)

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event

Leg warmers can be hidden with fatpack hud


My flower crown~~*Buglets*~ TD Willow Flower Crown [Blush]

My pug puppy~JIAN Pugs - Black Companion

My pug(with flowers)~JIAN Pugs-Flower Crown

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...