Friday, January 20, 2023

Spring

 It looks like spring time now! I'm so happy :D



Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple head


My dress~{Lula Belle} Presley Dress - BLUSH

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Available in~6 colours

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event


My shoes and leg warmers~{BabyBurp} Soft Mary Jane & Legwarmers 

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe toddler

Toddleedoo

Meipon has~14 commons

1 rare(rare is fatpack)

Find them~Thimble-A kid's event


My bottle~Muriel. Baby Bottle 

My hair~VCO ~ Sakura [B] . RARE

~~~~~~~

My Face

~:DudaDreams: Dinosaur Birthmark

~:DudaDreams: Under Eye Bags 

~:DudaDreams:~ Frostbites 

~:DudaDreams: Kawaii Lashes 

~~~~~~~~~~~~






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...