Tuesday, March 14, 2023

Sleepy

 I'm not sleeping,I'm just resting my eyes!




Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple head


My onesie~{Acon&Oak} Sage Set - Dinos

Comes with~Sweater,Onesie,Shorts

Fits~Toddleedoo

Find it~Daydream event


My blanket~ {Seams Legit}  Petunia Blankie

Fits~Unrigged,resizable

Available in~10 plaids

10 floral

20 animals

Find it~Daydream event



My doll~[Starries] Ohana - Scrap Doll 

My candy~Junk Food -  Pow Candy (Strawberry)

My book~LeMomo: Toddler Book 

My bottle~{Seams Legit} Devin Bottle 

My star Lollipop~Junk Food - Star Lolli (Pink)


~My layers~

{FlyingBunny} White Skin-Tea

~:DudaDreams: Bibi Skin Tea (EvoX) (head only)

~:DudaDreams:- Body and Ears Blush(only using the body)

~:DudaDreams: Dinosaur Birthmark EVOX

~:DudaDreams: Light Freckles (EvoX)

~:DudaDreams:Under Eye Bags  EVOX

Blush. Leg Doodles - Dinos 

Izzie's - Body Veins & Blemishes 

PomPom Store  - Ana Moles Marks (ToddleeDoo - Baby) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~








Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...