Saturday, March 11, 2023

Baby Lamb

A new baby lamb was born today! :O 

I'm showing her around the garden so she knows where all the fun toys are :D 




Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple+ head


My dress~{Lula Belle} Daisy dress

Fits~Lullabeebs infant

Bebe toddler,Bebe youth

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Available in~8 colours

Find it~Daydream event-March 12th


My tights~{BabyBurp} My BOM Capri Leggings - Blush

Fits~BOM bodies-Made using Toddleedoo,but will fit all bom bodies

Available in~Pastel pack-7 colours

Dark pack-8 colours

Natural pack-7 colours


My sandals~Sleepy. Baby Sandals 

Fits~Bebe/chonk 

Youth/petite/chonk 

Toddleedoo/Tweeneedoo

Available in~9 textures

Mix and Match with the fatpack


My flower~. Tiptoes - Flower Pouf (unpacked)

What it does~12 animations,fits 1 child

Find it~Woodland kids event


My lamb~MishMish - My Little Lamb / Companion


My face and body~

~:DudaDreams: Bibi Skin Tea (EvoX)

~:DudaDreams: Dinosaur Birthmark EVOX

~:DudaDreams: Freckles 

~:DudaDreams: Under Eye Bags  EVOX

PomPom Store  - Ana Moles Marks

Izzie's - Body Veins & Blemishes 

-BABY HEAD- Lily(just using the hairbase)

*Barberyumyum*(+hairpiece) (minipony)

~ToddleeDoo - Baby (v.4.2.9 BETA .8)

~ToddleeDooHead PLUS - APPLE (2.1)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...