Thursday, March 9, 2023

Toy time

It's that time again!

Toy time is my favourite time cuz I can play with all my toys while mama sleeps 




Shown on Toddleedoo adn Apple Head+ 


My shirt~Seams Legit~ Poppy

Fits~Lullabeeb infant

Bebe toddler,Bebe toddler chonk

Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo

Available in~6 texture packs,10 colours each pack

15 different sayings

Find it~Forever Young event Opening March 13th~


My toy block~Starries~ Interactive Wooden Activity Cube - Pink Top

What it does~activities with 3 animations each

Comes in~Pink and Blue

Find it~Daydream event-March 12th~


My messy clothes~Seams Legit and Lagom~ Messy Clothes

Available in~10 meshes,6 colours/textures each

Find them~Woodland Kid's event


My block walker toy~Starries~  Block Walker - Dinos 

What it does~4 animations,block fall out when bumped or walking


My swing~Starries~ Anywhere Swing

What it does~Wearable,Rezzable,When worn-hides when picked up or sitting on something

plays 7 songs

6 animations

9 textures(themes)

Poles can change colour

Strap and bar can be hidden

Swing stop and start

Cool wheels appear when walking(when worn)

Fits~Lullabeeb infant,Bebe toddler,Toddleedoo,resizes


My bouncer~Starries~ Cloud Bouncer 

What it does~4 sitting animations,when standing middle turns into table,all toys are interactive,

9 themes

Fits~Lullabeeb infant,Bebe toddler,Toddleedoo,resizes


My face~

~:DudaDreams: Bibi Skin Tea (EvoX)

~:DudaDreams: Dinosaur Birthmark EVOX

~:DudaDreams: Under Eye Bags  EVOX

~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...