Friday, April 21, 2023

Catch a falling star

 Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket

Never let it fade away





Shown on Toddleedoo and Apple+ head

My outfit~mun.bani : My fuzzy overalls
Comes with~Animated and nonanimated overalls 
 shirt(white for single colours,fatpack lets you change the colour)
Dino plushie,Unicorn plushie,Sloth plushie,Bunny plushie
Fits~Toddleedoo

My face stars~*Nevieland - Crescent & Clouds Layers 
Comes with~Face clouds,Face blush,Face sparkles,Extra nose sparkles
works with~SLUV heads and EVO-X heads
This product was made using Toddleedoo grape head

My nails~*Nevieland- Priscilla Nails
Comes with~12 colour options
Works with~Toddleedoo bodies


My slippers~. Tiptoes - Fuzzy Monster Slippers
Fits~Lullabeeb infant
Bebe toddler,Bebe youth
Toddleedoo,Tweeneedoo
Maitrya,Jake
Unrigged
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...