Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Ice cream party

 Mama said not to touch this until she came back

I don't think she'll notice!




Shown on Lullabeeb infant with Aquarius head


My outfit~ Lill Pyret-Robin Pandarainbow Shortall

Fits~Lullabeeb infant

Bebe toddler

Toddleedoo

Find it~Thimble-A kid's event-Opens April 20th


My cream and sprinkle layers~Dudadreams~ Smash the cake

Comes with~Chocolate face,Chocolate hands

Sprinkle face,Sprinkle hands

Whipped cream face,Whipped cream hands

Works with~Lullabeeb infant. Also look for other bodies at the mainstore


My props~ShutterUp! Sundae Fun

Comes with~Ice cream,Spoons,Jellow,Sprinkles,Candies,Mixing spoons,Ice cream friend,2 poses

pose not shown and fits 1 toddler and 1 adult

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Trike

  My mama got us a brand new trike today! It goes zoomy fast! Just try and catch me! Shown on Toddleedoo Frog plushy not for sale My shirt~ ...